Malaysia Airlines is the national carrier of Malaysia and operates flights from its main hub at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and from its secondary hubs in Kota Kinabalu and Kuching to destinations across Asia, Europe, and Oceania. The flag carrier of Malaysia has 3 subsidiary airlines namely: Firefly, MASwings and MASkargo.
Passengers can avail exciting offers, last minute flight deals and great discounts on Malaysian Airlines online booking from Rehlat.com.sa. The booking gateway is simple, fast, secure, and easy to use. Travelers can use Rehlat.com.sa booking gateway to get their Malaysian Airlines tickets booked conveniently and comfortably from their home or office. The website also gives a detailed view on the latest Malaysian Airlines deals, in-flight entertainment, most travelled Malaysian Airlines routes, the cabin and checked baggage allowance, check in information, and the flight status updates.
Travelers just need to enter the destinations, traveling date, and number of traveler’s information to get the Malaysian Airlines online booking with exciting offers and last minute deals from Rehlat.com.sa. The data can be filtered as per the requirement; Rehlat.com.sa has option to filter as per airport, stops, etc for flights from Malaysian Airlines.
Malaysian Airlines Overview
With its fleet size of about 76 modern aircraft like Airbus A330, Airbus A380, Boeing 777 and Boeing 737, Malaysia Airlines flies to more than 1000 destinations in 150 plus countries with access to more than 650 airport lounges worldwide for its privileged and frequent flyers. Malaysia Airlines won many accolades and awards for its excellent services. The awards won by Malaysia Airlines are: Business Traveller's Cellars in the Sky Awards 2015, Platinum Award for Domestic Airline in 2014, Skytrax World Airline Awards 2013 and Gold Award for Transportation, Travel & Tourism Category in 2012.
Value Addition on Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Preferred seat selection
- Best in class comfortable luxury seats
- Duty free and merchandise
- Video audio on demand facility
- Radio channels
- Overhead screens
- Portable player
- High class lounge facilities
- Health and medical guide
Travel Classes for Malaysian Airlines Online Booking
Malaysian Airlines booking is available in three different categories:
- Economy class - Passengers can relax in their economy class seats with spacious leg room and the warmth hospitality of the cabin crew. Passengers can select their preferred seat during Malaysian airline booking.
- Business class –Passengers can relax and enjoy in their fully reclined flat seat cum bed. Business class booking passenger can avail the exclusive lounge facility and exclusive check in facilities.
- First class – Passengers with Malaysian Airline booking for first class can enjoy on wide and comfortable seats complete with ottoman all over to offer private space. Settle in for good night sleep with bed tuck in service and enjoy the high class golden lounge facilities worldwide.
Malaysian Airlines Flight Amenities
- Group booking option available
- Assistance for special person with disabilities & senior citizens
- Care for unaccompanied children
- Well trained cabin crew to attend every need
- In-flight entertainment
Malaysian Airlines Web Check In
Passengers are allowed to check in 48 hours before scheduled flight departure and closes 90 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
Airport Check In for Malaysian Airlines Flights
Passengers can also check in at the airport. The airport check in counter opens 2 hours before flight departure and closes one hour before departure for domestic flights. The airport check in counter opens 3 hours before flight departure and closes one hour before departure for international flights. Passengers without baggage can check in 2 hours before flight departure for international flights and opens 90 minutes before flight departure for domestic flights.
Malaysian Airlines Flight Status Updates
Get an update on Malaysian Airlines flight status by just knowing your depart date, return date, departing destination, arriving destination and Flight number.
Malaysia Airlines Baggage Information
- First class: The passengers are allowed to carry 2 pieces weighing 50 Kg (110 lbs) of free baggage on board and it must not exceed dimensions of 158 cm (62 inch).
- Business class: The passengers are allowed to carry 2 pieces weighing 40 Kg (88 lbs) of free baggage on board and it must not exceed dimensions of 158 cm (62 inch).
- Economy class: The passengers are allowed to carry 2 pieces weighing 30 Kg (66 lbs) of free baggage on board and it must not exceed dimensions of 158 cm (62 inch).
Passenger travelling with infants on any travel class should carry one bag with maximum dimensions of 115 cm (45 inch) and one fully collapsible baby pushchair or stroller or carrying basket. The weight of the allowed items may not exceed 10 kg (22 lbs) in total.
Food & Drinks on Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines provides up to 20 special meals to suit religious, medical and dietary requirements. Furthermore, all meals served on Malaysia Airlines are Halal and prepared in strict compliance to Halal requirements. The travelers should order your special meal at least 24 hours before the scheduled flights.