Fly In Cathay Pacific Airlines
Cathay Pacific - the flag carrier of Hong Kong is one of the largest airlines in Hong Kong. The airline is the founding member of the oneworld alliance. Dragonair is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific. Cathay Pacific offers scheduled cargo and passenger services to over 179 destinations in 42 countries. The airline commenced its operations in 1946. Cathay Pacific flights have multiple daily services to London, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney from its main hub at Hong Kong International Airport.
Cathay Pacific Offers and Deals
Get your tickets booked at the earliest. Avail Save upto 160 SAR on booking Cathay Pacific. Book your one way or roundtrip Cathay Pacific flights with Rehlat and avail the discount. With multiple payment options available, it’s a quick and hassle free Cathay Pacific online booking process. On confirmation of booking, you receive Cathay Pacific PNR number along with important information like Cathay Pacific baggage allowance. Don’t want to miss a Cathay Pacific deal again.
Cathay Pacific Airlines Online Booking
Why you should book Cathay Pacific flights on Rehlat?
Best and lowest fares and all Cathay Pacific flights listed at one place. Choose from the most popular Cathay Pacific Air routes and take your pick from Cathay Pacific’s domestic and international flights. Fly high at low fares with Cathay Pacific online booking on Rehlat.
Subscribe to our newsletter and be among the privileged few to know about Cathay Pacific flights, popular routes, and much more.
Cathay Pacific Review RatingVoted 5.0/5 Based on 5 Votes
Cathay Pacific Popular Routes
Cathay Pacific Overview
Cathay Pacific has a huge fleet size of 146 wide-body aircraft. The airline has advanced and customized Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A350, Boeing 747 and Boeing 777 aircraft in its fleet. The flag carrier of Hong Kong has received many prestigious awards for its great service such as ‘Best Presented First Class Wine List’, ‘The Most Favorite Airlines Award in 2016’, ‘Best Asian Airline Serving China’ in 2015, ‘Best Airline Lounge in Asia-Pacific’ in 2014, ‘Best Green Service Provider’ in 2013, ‘Best International Business Class’ in 2012, and also won the ‘World's Best Airline’ award many times.
Value Addition on Cathay Pacific Flights
- In-flight entertainment
- Duty free and merchandise
- In-flight reading materials
- Hot meals
- Seat options
Travel Classes for Cathay Pacific Online Booking
Cathay Pacific booking is available in four different categories:
First class – Cathay Pacific provides comfortable fabric seats and leather seats in first class. Passengers can easily adjust the seat with 4.3 touch screen controllers. Seats also transforms into widest fully flat beds with a thick mattress and 500-thread-count cotton duvets, pillows, and cushions.
- Business class – In long haul flights, the business class seats are arranged with two pre-set settings for sitting and sleeping; and also control for smaller adjustments. The ergonomic design and generous legroom of regional business class seats always ensure comfort, whether you’re dining, working, or relaxing.
- Premium economy class - Premium economy class cabin is a spacious and cozy cabin of 26 to 34 seats with extra leg room and 8 inches of recline to make resting and sleeping more comfortable.
- Economy class - Comfortable seats and a cradle mechanism in the seat back allows for 6” recline for resting and sleeping while giving more space around shin area when the front passenger reclines. The seats are also designed with the spacious legroom so that the passengers can easily stretch out.
Cathay Pacific Flight Amenities
- Group booking option available
- Medical assistance
- Luxury amenity kits
- Soft pillows and duvets
- Extra leg room seats
- Expansive tables and adjustable lighting facilities
- In-seat power outlet and USB ports
- Well trained cabin crew to attend every need including emergencies
- Assistance for special person with disabilities, pregnant women, senior citizens, and unaccompanied children
Cathay Pacific Web Check In
Passengers are allowed to check in 48 hours to 90 minutes before scheduled time of flight departure.
Airport Check In for Cathay Pacific Flights
The airport check in counters opens 90 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure. Passengers departing from Shenzhen airport should arrive at least 180 minutes before the scheduled departure time of their flight at Hong Kong International Airport. To check in for US-bound flights at In-Town check in counter, passengers should check in within 24 hours prior to flight departure.
Cathay Pacific Flight Status Updates
Get an update on Cathay Pacific flight status by just knowing your departure & arrival Cities and flight number.
Cathay Pacific Baggage Information
Cathay Pacific baggage allowance is best for both domestic and international flights.
Cabin Baggage: Passengers in economy and premium economy classes are allowed to carry one piece of cabin baggage. The dimensions should not exceed 23cm x 36cm x 23cm and the weight should not be more than 7kg.
- Business class passengers are allowed to carry one piece of cabin baggage. The dimensions should not exceed 23cm x 36cm x 23cm and should not weigh more than 10kg.
- First class travelers are allowed to carry one piece of cabin baggage. The dimensions should not exceed 23cm x 36cm x 23cm and should not weigh more than 15kg.
- Economy class - 20kg (For all flights except those flying to the Americas and New Zealand)
- Premium economy class - 25kg (For all flights except those flying to the Americas)
- Business class - 30kg (For all flights except those flying to the Americas)
- First class- 40kg (For all flights except those flying to the Americas)
Infants are allowed to carry 10kg checked in baggage in addition with a car seat and a stroller. There is no limit on the amount of pieces.
Food and Beverages on Cathay Pacific
Passengers can taste the Chinese main course with a bowl of steaming hot jasmine rice or can also order for different types of tasty snacks such as cookies, noodle soup, sandwiches and apples, special meals and peanut and tree nut meals as well. Several brands of popular wine are provided in first and business class.
All meals on flights to and from Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Middle East and Pakistan are prepared according to the Halal method. Non-beef meal is served as regular meal in economy class on flights between Hong Kong and Taiwan (and vice versa). Orders for special meals should be made at least 24 hours before your scheduled flight and the order for peanut and tree nut meals should be made at latest 72 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.