Riyadh Gallery Mall, located on the main roads of the northern city, provides a variety of food and retail stores as well as family-friendly entertainment. One hundred sixty-two shops, department stores, a food court with 26 fast food chains, and four restaurants are all present there.
The mall has two levels set aside for retailers, primarily for women's apparel. Around the lake, there are coffee shops and a giant children's amusement park.
Note: During the day, businesses are closed for prayer.
How to explore Riyadh Gallery Mall?
- Big-size toy stores are available on the third floor.
- There is a children's play area in the mall where you can let your kids burn off some steam.
- Don't skip the lounging area on the ground floor that is centered on a man-made oasis. Tropical flora, a sizable water feature, and taxidermied animals are all included.
- Go to AMC cinemas to watch movies.
- London Fish and Chips for delicious seafood.
- Grill and chill for quick and easy fast food.
- Cinnabon for mouth-watering desserts.
- Shawarmer for all types of shawarma with the best recipes, mixes, and grilled chicken sandwiches.
- Simit Sarayi for authentic Turkish food.
- IHOP for world-famous pancakes and a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner foods.
- Mongo for Asian food.
Other attractions around the mall:
- Plan a full-day tour to Al-Qara Hill, where King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Nahyanince resided with his tribe. It was once the land of civilization. Geologists have kept it as a historical treasure.
- You can also visit a nearby mosque named 'Jawatha AlAhsaa,' the earliest known mosque built in eastern Arabia.
- Opt for 'The Edge of the World' tour, an exciting excursion from Riyadh.
- Go on a peaceful camel ride in the Riyadh desert and enjoy beautiful sunset views.
- Go for an adventurous Quad biking with professional drivers who can drive on the dunes on a 4x4 vehicle. You will also enjoy a sandboarding experience there.