Singapore Airlines is the national flag carrier of Singapore. The airline was founded in the year 1947. The airline has the youngest fleet of 108 aircrafts. The fleet consists of the modern and fuel efficient aircrafts including Airbus A330-300, A380-800, A350-900, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 777-300, and Boeing 777-300ER. It operates a network of 62 destinations in 35 countries across 6 continents.
Not only Singapore Airlines Flight Ticket Booking, you get access to detailed information about Singapore Airlines flight network, flight status updates, the updated Singapore Airlines online check in procedure, and the Singapore Airlines baggage allowance.
Singapore Airlines Booking
Rehlat helps you in finding the cheapest flight tickets for Singapore Airlines, irrespective of the destination you are flying to. For your information, Singapore Airlines covers all of the Middle East and Asian destinations. The most popular Singapore Airlines destinations are Kolkata, Dubai, Istanbul, Dhaka, Cape Town, Barcelona, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, New York, Munich, Colombo, Seoul, and much more.
- About Airline
- Check in & Flight Status
- Baggage Information
- Food & Beverages
Singapore Airlines Overview
Singapore Airlines is a member of Star Alliance and it offers most comfortable and impeccable services onboard for its esteemed customers. It is the world’s most awarded airline. Recently, the airline received Best Overall Airline in the World 2016 for 12th time. The Singapore based airline also holds recognition for Best Airline for Business Class, Best international Business Class Wines and Champagne and Best international Business Class Champagne/Sparkling..
Value Addition on Singapore Airlines Flights
- Select your seat
- Hygiene catering menu
- Delicious meals and snacks onboard
- Wider seats with spacious legroom
- Chef booking option
- Priority treatment facility
- USB Ports
- Internet access
- Special meals.
Travel Classes for Singapore Airlines Online Booking
Passengers can proceed with their Singapore Airlines online booking for five different travel classes.
- Suites – Wider seats with the pitch of 35 inches. Each seat is equipped with 23-inch personal LCD. Passengers are provided with Bose noise-cancelling headphones.
- First class – The airline has designed the cabin with fully-flat beds with turn-down service. Each seat is equipped with 23-inch HD-enabled personal LCD and Bose noise-cancelling headphones are provided.
- Business class – The cabin is configured in 1-2-1 layout with fully-flat beds. Each seat is fitted with 15.4 wide LCD screen with noise cancelling headphones to enjoy the music and to watch the movies.
- Premium economy class – The seats are arranged in 2-4-2 configuration and each seat has width of up to 19.5 inches. Each seat is equipped with 13.3-inch HD enabled touch screen monitors.
- Economy class – Every economy seat has generous legroom and is equipped with 10.6-inch wide LCD screen.
Singapore Airlines Flight Amenities
- In-flight entertainment
- Flat-bed seats
- Stowage space
- Amenity kits
- Special assistance for the passengers with disabilities
Singapore Airlines Web Check In
Singapore Airlines web check in opens 48 hours before and closes 2 hours prior to flight departure. Online check in for Singapore Airlines saves time and enables easy boarding.
Airport Check In for Singapore Airlines Flights
The airport check in counter opens 48 hours before and closes 40 minutes before the Singapore Airlines flight departs. Relax in the luxurious lounges at the airport before you depart.
Singapore Airlines Flight Status Updates
Singapore Airlines flight status update can be obtained if you have confirmed Singapore Airlines flight booking. The flight status can be obtained in two ways:
- By route – Enter the depart date, departing destination, and
the arriving destination
- By flight number – Enter the depart date, the departing
destination, the arriving destination, and the flight number.
Singapore Airlines Baggage Allowance
When you fly on Singapore Airlines, there are limits to the weight and/or number of pieces of baggage you can check in or carry on board. But, certain limitations and restrictions also apply, and these may differ by country and airline.
Singapore Airlines Checked In Baggage Allowance
For flights to/ from all destinations, except USA and Brazil:
- Singapore Airlines allows the suits/ first class passengers to carry 50 Kg of checked baggage and KrisFlyer Elite Gold or Star Alliance Gold member can enjoy additional baggage up to 70 Kg.
- Business class passengers are allowed to carry 40 Kg of checked baggage and KrisFlyer Elite Gold or Star Alliance Gold member can enjoy additional baggage up to 60 Kg.
- The passengers in premium economy class are allowed to carry up to 35 Kg of checked baggage and KrisFlyer Elite Gold or Star Alliance Gold member can enjoy additional baggage up to 55 Kg.
- The passengers in economy class are allowed to carry up to 30 Kg of checked baggage and KrisFlyer Elite Gold or Star Alliance Gold member can enjoy additional baggage up to 50 Kg.
For flights to/from the United States / Brazil:
- Suites/ First/ Business class - The Singapore Airlines allows 2 pieces, up to 32kg per a piece on board and KrisFlyer Elite Gold or Star Alliance Gold member can enjoy additional 1 extra piece baggage allowance.
- Premium Economy and Economy class - The Singapore Airlines allows 2 pieces, up to 23kg per a piece on board and KrisFlyer Elite Gold or Star Alliance Gold member can enjoy additional 1 extra piece baggage allowance.
- Infants - Infants are permitted to one piece of baggage. In addition, a fully collapsible stroller or pushchair and carry-cot or car seat may be checked in without charge.
Singapore Airlines Cabin Baggage Allowance
- The passengers in Suites/ First and Business Classes are allowed to carry two pieces of cabin baggage. The maximum dimensions should not exceed 115 cm and does not weigh more than 7kg per piece.
- The passengers in Premium Economy and Economy Classes are allowed to carry one piece of cabin baggage. The dimensions should not exceed 115 cm and does not weigh more than 7Kg per piece.
Singapore Airlines Food & Drinks
If you are a food lover, you will definitely love Singapore Airlines. Because, Singapore Airlines has always stood out for its amazing services throughout all the medium and long haul flights. From the hospitable crew to the endless comforts, the airline has done a fine job through constant efforts. This is because Singapore is a multi-culture country, with many different religions existing hormonally together.
Singapore Airlines offer wide range of Asian and international dishes on-board. Guests can book eight world-renowned chefs from International Culinary Panel (ICP) to cook special individual meals. Baby, infant and child meals, religious meals, vegetarian meals and dietary meals are available on board. Passenger can also order snacks, meals and beverages online.
The passengers need to pre-book the food & beverages and chef at least 24 hours before flight departure. Kosher meal and non-strict nut free meal requests must be made at least 48 hours before flight departs.