PAL Express Airlines
Formerly known as Air Philippines or Airphil Express, PAL Express operates both domestic and international flight services from Manila, Cebu, Davao City and Zamboanga. The airline is wholly owned by Philippine airlines. PAL currently flies to 30 domestic destinations and 2 international destinations in USA & China.
Passengers can avail exciting offers, last minute flight deals and great discounts on PAL Express online booking from Rehlat.com.sa. The booking gateway is simple, fast, secure, and easy to use. Travelers can use Rehlat.com.sa booking gateway to get their PAL Express tickets booked conveniently and comfortably from their home or office. The website also gives a detailed view on the latest PAL Express deals, in-flight entertainment, most travelled PAL Express routes, the cabin and checked baggage allowance, check in information, and the flight status updates.
Travelers just need to enter the destinations, traveling date, and number of traveler’s information to get the PAL express online booking with exciting offers and last minute deals from Rehlat.com.sa. The data can be filtered as per the requirement; Rehlat.com.sa has option to filter as per airport, stops, etc for flights from Pal Express.
PAL Express Airlines Overview
PAL Express consists of 20 aircrafts including the modern Airbus A320-200, Bombardier Dash 8 Q300, and Bombardier Dash 8 Q400. In future, the airline plans to expand to other international destination in Asia, Middle East and USA.
Value Addition on PAL Express Flights
- Radio channels and CD library
- Newspapers and magazines
- Comfortable seats
- Seatback-mounted monitors and in-arm monitors with AVOD feature
- Personal TV
- Seat options
- Reading lights
- Laptop charging ports and USB ports facility
- Ipads (on selected flights)
Travel Classes for PAL Express Online Booking
PAL Express booking is available in three different categories:
Business class - The seats in business class are reclinable. It is outfitted with a 15.4 in. seat-back mounted and 10.6 in-arm touch-screen personal television which allows the passengers to program controls with memory. Business class seats are outfitted in plush, deep-blue upholstery accented with touches of silvery-copper threads that simulate reflections of light on water.
Economy class - The seats in economy class consists of an actuating seat pan that enables the seat bottom cushion to be moved up or forward to support the body when relaxing. It is also outfitted with a 9 in. seatback mounted and in-arm touch-screen personal television. The economy class seats feature the undulating wave-pattern design in a blue, aqua and terracotta palette.
PAL Express Flight Amenities
- Group booking option available
- Assistance for special person with disabilities, senior citizens, and children traveling alone
- Well trained cabin crew to attend every need including emergencies
- In-flight entertainment
PAL Express Web Check In
Passengers are allowed to check in between 24 hours to 1 hour before the scheduled flight departure.
Airport Check In for PAL Express Flights
The airport check in time varies for domestic and international flights;
- Domestic PAL Express flights - The airport check in opens 2 hours before flight departure and closes 45 minutes before departure.
- International PAL Express flights - The airport check in opens 3 hours before flight departure and closes 45 minutes before departure.
PAL Express Airlines Flight Status Updates
PAL Express flight status update can be obtained with the origin and final destination and flight number.
PAL Express Baggage Information
PAL Express baggage allowance varies according to destination and/or the travel class.
- Mabuhay (business) class has baggage allowance of 2 pieces with maximum weight of each piece being 32 kg
- Fiesta (economy) class has baggage allowance of 2 pieces with maximum weight of each piece being 32 kg
To/from the USA (except Hawaii), Canada, and Guam
- Baggage Allowance is 2 pieces with maximum weight of each piece of luggage at 23 kgs
- Fiesta (economy) class has baggage allowance of 2 pieces with maximum weight of each piece being 23 kg
Food & Drinks on Pal Express Airlines
PAL Express food and drinks facility is not available for domestic flights shorter than 1 hour duration. Passengers can purchase from the wide variety of snacks and beverages available onboard. Passengers need to pre-order for specials meals from the menu and should book at least 24 hours before flight departure.