AirAsia Zest Airlines Philippines
AirAsia Zest also called as Asian Spirit and Zest Air is an affiliate of Air Asia and world's low cost airline with its main hub at the Ninoy Aquineo International Airport in Pasay city, Metro Manila, Philippines. The Philippines airlines operate scheduled domestic and international tourist services mainly linking Maila and Cebu with 24 domestic destinations.
AirAsia Zest Airlines Overview
Established as Asian Spirit in September 1995, AirAsia Zest airlines has won the award “World's Best Low Cost Airline” by Skytrax continuously since 2007. The airline with tagline “the right way to fly” has a fleet size of 15 advanced aircrafts.
Value Addition on AirAsia Zest Airlines Flights
- Excellent baggage allowance
- In-flight duty free and merchandise
- Pre-book food & beverages
- Hot or cold, spicy or zesty onboard meals
- Cargo services
- Assistance to pregnant women, senior citizens, and unaccompanied children
Travel Classes for AirAsia Zest Airlines Online Booking
AirAsia Zest airlines booking is available in three different categories:
- Hot seats – These are the seats on row 1, 12 & 14 (A320 Aircraft). Passengers booking for these can enjoy extra legroom.
- Standard seats - The standards seats have stylish leather seats.
- Premium flatbed – The premium flatbed seats have a universal power socket, a personalized reading light, and a foldaway table for convenience. Adjustable head and foot rests also makes journey comfortable.
AirAsia Zest Airlines Flight Amenities
- In-flight entertainment
- Option to select own convenient seat
- Onboard magazines and newspapers
- Onboard Wi-Fi for selected international flights
AirAsia Zest Airlines Web Check In
Zest Air web check in is available from 14 days up to 1 hour before the scheduled departure for both domestic and international flights. Online check-in is only available for individuals and group bookings.
Airport Check In for AirAsia Airlines Zest Flights
The airport check in time varies for domestic and international flights:
- Domestic Zest Air flights - Check in opens 2 hours before flight departure and closes 45 minutes / 1 hour before departure.
- International AirAsia Zest flights - Check in opens 3 hours before flight departure and closes 1 hour before departure.
AirAsia Zest Airlines Flight Status Updates
AirAsia Zest flight status update can be obtained with depart date, departing destination, arriving destination and flight number
AirAsia Zest Airlines Baggage Information
- Zest Air baggage allowance permits carrying weight less than 32kg for all travel classes.
- Each checked in luggage must not exceed dimensions of 81cm (H) x 119cm (W) x 119 cm (D). Passengers can purchase excess baggage allowance by paying a nominal amount.
- Passengers are allowed to carry one piece of cabin baggage or laptop bag or a handbag on-board. The dimensions should not exceed 56cm x 36cm x 23cm and does not weigh more than 7kg.
Food & Beverages on AirAsia Zest Airlines
AirAsia Zest Airlines food and beverage differs for every flight. The airline offers Asian, International and vegetarian delicious food at nominal cost. AirAsia Zest flights that have travel duration of less than 75mins serve snacks only.