KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - The Flag Carrier Airline of the Netherlands. KLM (Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. Royal Dutch Airlines) has its headquarters located at Amstelveen and the main hub at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Established in 1919, KLM is the oldest airline in the world which maintains its original name. The flag carrier airline of the Netherlands is the core of the KLM Group which also includes the wholly-owned subsidiaries KLM Cityhopper, Martinair, and Transavia.
Passengers can avail exciting offers, last minute flight deals and great discounts on KLM Airlines online booking from Rehlat. The booking gateway is simple, fast, secure, and easy to use. Travelers can use Rehlat booking gateway to get their KLM Airlines tickets booked conveniently and comfortably from their home or office. The website also gives a detailed view on the latest KLM Airlines deals, in-flight entertainment, most travelled KLM Airlines routes, the cabin and checked baggage allowance, check in information, and the flight status updates.
Travelers just need to enter the destinations, traveling date, and number of traveler’s information to get the KLM Airlines online booking with exciting offers and last minute deals from Rehlat. The data can be filtered as per the requirement; Rehlat has option to filter as per airport, stops, etc for flights from KLM Airlines.
KLM Airlines Overview
The airline is a part of the Air France - KLM group, and a prestigious member of the SkyTeam alliance. With a massive fleet size of 120, KLM operates scheduled passenger and cargo services to approximately 130 destinations.
KLM airlines has won "MRO* of the year" prize for the second year running, at the Airline Economics Aviation 100 Awards and awarded the “Most Elegant Airline of 2014” by the Shanghai Morning Post daily newspaper and the “Best Cultural Creativity Award” by the Beijing Times.
Value Addition on KLM Airlines Flights
- Luxury airport lounges
- Airport transfer shuttles
- Wheel chair service
- Pets allowed
- Special assistance to pregnant women and unaccompanied children
- Preferred seat selection
Travel Classes for KLM Airlines Online Booking
KLM Airlines booking is available in three different categories:
- World business class – Seats are arranged in a comfortable way and also consists of full-flat seats with 180 degrees reclinable and 207 cm long. Passengers can enjoy in-seat power with personal entertainment on 17 in screen.
- Europe business class – In Europe business class seats consists of extra leg room and more recline ability.
- Economy class - Passengers can sit back and relax with a pillow and a blanket in an ergonomically designed seat which ensures you have a relaxing flight journey.
KLM Airlines Flight Amenities
- Tax free shopping
- Mobile services
- Hot towel
- Allowed electronic device use on-board
- In-flight entertainment
- In-flight magazine “Holland herald”
- On-board food & beverages
- Personal touch-screen TVs
- Audio jacks
- Access to in-seat power
- USB ports for charging
- Pillows and blankets
KLM Airlines Web Check In
KLM Airlines web check in opens 30 hours before and closes 1 hour before departure for all domestic and international flights.
Few exceptions for KLM online check in are:
- From 24 hours to 1 hour before departure for to and from the United States flights.
- From 8 hours up to 1 and a half hours before departure for Mumbai flights.
- From 30 hours up to 1 and a half hours prior to departure for Ethiopia, Kenya or Sudan flights.
- From 24 hours before departure for Alitalia flights.
- From 23.5 hours before departure for China Southern Airlines flights.
Airport Check In for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Flights
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines airport check in desk is open always. However, travelers can check in 1 hour before scheduled flight and the passengers with luggage, infant, or in requirement of any assistance should check in 3 hours before flight.
KLM Airlines Flight Status Updates
Get an update on KLM Airlines flight status by just knowing your flight departure and arrival destinations.
KLM Airlines Baggage Allowance
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines baggage allowance is best for both domestic and international locations.
Checked in baggage
- Economy Class: KLM Airlines allows the passengers to carry 1 piece of checked in baggage and it should not exceed 23kgs.
- Business Class: Business class passengers can carry two pieces of checked in baggage and each bag should not exceed 32kgs.
KLM Airlines allows hand baggage with maximum dimensions of 55 x 25 x 35 cm for both business and economy class. Hand baggage may weigh maximum 12 kg in economy class, and maximum 18 kg in business class. In business class, passengers are allowed to bring a second, smaller piece of hand baggage of max. 45 x 20 x 35 cm.
Food & Drinks on KLM Airlines
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has a wide array of food and drinks to offer for all flights.
- Economy class – KLM flights welcome economy class passengers with a welcome drink of choice. Meals follow along with nuts, fresh bread roll, butter and cheese. Complimentary coffee, tea or a liqueur is offered after lunch or dinner. For flights of short duration, fresh sandwich or a filling snack is offered along with a hot or cold beverage. For Asia and European routes, the local cuisine is served, prepared by an expert chef.
- Business class - Business class passengers welcomed on board with a glass of champagne or fruit juice. There is a wide range of cuisine available for order throughout the flight.