Maldivian Airlines - the national carrier of Maldives is owned and operated by Island Aviation Services Ltd. The airline operates its scheduled services from its main hub at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. Established on 25th January, Maldvian airlines had its first flight to Trivandrum, India. Currently, the airline travels to 10 domestic destinations and 9 international destinations.
Passengers can avail exciting offers, last minute flight deals and great discounts on Maldivian Airlines online booking from Rehlat.com.sa. The booking gateway is simple, fast, secure, and easy to use. Travelers can use Rehlat.com.sa booking gateway to get their Maldivian Airlines tickets booked conveniently and comfortably from their home or office. The website also gives a detailed view on the latest Maldivian Airlines deals, in-flight entertainment, most travelled Maldivian Airlines routes, the cabin and checked baggage allowance, check in information, and the flight status updates.
Travelers just need to enter the destinations, traveling date, and number of traveler’s information to get the Maldivian Airlines online booking with exciting offers and last minute deals from Rehlat.com.sa. The data can be filtered as per the requirement; Rehlat.com.sa has option to filter as per airport, stops, etc for flights from Maldivian Airlines.
Maldivian Airlines Overview
Maldivian Airlines aims to consistently strive to provide safe, secure and efficient service to the passengers during the flight. With a fleet size of 16 high end aircrafts including the Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-200, Bombardier Dash 8 Q200, Bombardier Dash 8 Q300, and de Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter Series 300, Maldivian Airlines in addition to scheduled commercial flights also operates charter flights, freighter flights and medical evacuation flights on request.
Value Addition on Maldivian Airlines Flights
- Comfortable lounge facilities
- Charter flights available
- Comfortable seats with extra legroom
- Wi Fi connectivity available on selected flights
- Power charging points
Travel Classes for Maldivian Airlines Online Booking
Maldivian Airlines booking is available in two different categories:
- Business class: Wide and spacious reclinable seating to meet your luxurious travel needs. The business class of Maldivian Airlines consists of 6 seats (Airbus A321) and 14 seats (Airbus A320). Passenger with Maldivian Airline booking is welcomed with a juice and snack. The in-flight entertainment for business class booking ensures that the journey is not boring.
- Economy class: Comfortable seating arrangement is available for all economy class Maldivian flight booking. There are 194 seats in Airbus A321 & 138 seats in Airbus A320. Passengers are offered refreshments and a choice of snacks on board.
Maldivian Airlines Flight Amenities
- In-flight entertainment
- Amazing dining menu
- Excellent baggage allowance
- Special assistance for person with disabilities & senior citizens
- Care for children traveling alone
Maldivian Airlines Web Check In
Maldivian Airlines online check in is not available. The airline only has airport check in facility for both its domestic and international flights.
Airport Check In for Maldivian Airlines Flights
- For domestic Maldivian flights – The airport check in counters open 2 hour before the flight departure.
- For international Maldivian flights – The airport check in counter opens 3 hrs before the flight departure The check in counter closes 1 hour before departure for all flights.
Maldivian Airlines Flight Status Updates
Get an update on Maldivian Airlines flight status by just knowing your depart date, departing destination, arriving destination and flight number.
Maldivian Airlines Baggage Allowance
Maldivian Airlines baggage allowance is excellent for both domestic and international flights.
- All destinations except flights to Chennai & Dhaka: Passengers are allowed to carry free baggage of 20 Kg.
- Flights to Chennai & Dhaka: Passengers are allowed to carry free baggage of 30 Kg.
- The cabin baggage allowance for Maldivian flights is:
- Passengers on Dash 08 Aircrafts – 5 kg
- Passengers on Airbus 320/321 Aircraft – 7 kg
Food & Drinks on Maldivian Airlines
Maldivian Airlines offer delicious food that pleases every traveler. Passengers are treated with refreshments and a choice of snacks on board for economy class booking while travelers with Maldivian booking for business class can enjoy a revitalizing welcome drink and snack. This is followed by varied options of starters and a glass of refreshing drink.