The name Malindo is derived from the initial letters of Malaysia & Indonesia. Malindo Air is a joint venture between National Aerospace and Defence Industries of Malaysia and Lion Air of Indonesia which started its operation in March 2013. Malindo Air travels to over 31 domestic and international destinations from its main hub at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and secondary hub at Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport. The airline has included popular destinations in the region such as India, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Passengers can avail exciting offers, last minute flight deals and great discounts on Malindo Air online booking from Rehlat.com.sa. The booking gateway is simple, fast, secure, and easy to use. Travelers can use Rehlat.com.sa booking gateway to get their Malindo Air tickets booked conveniently and comfortably from their home or office. The website also gives a detailed view on the latest Malindo Air deals, in-flight entertainment, most travelled Malindo Air routes, the cabin and checked baggage allowance, check in information, and the flight status updates.
Travelers just need to enter the destinations, traveling date, and number of traveler’s information to get the Malindo Air online booking with exciting offers and last minute deals from Rehlat.com.sa. The data can be filtered as per the requirement; Rehlat.com.sa has option to filter as per airport, stops, etc for flights from Malindo Air.
Malindo Air Overview
With the fleet of modern and advanced aircrafts like Boeing 737-900ER and ATR72-600 aircraft, Malindo flights have flown over 3,000,000 passengers since its inception. Malindo Air has accolades for its exceptional air services at low fares. The airline is the winner of: Airline of the Year (Passenger), KLIA Awards 2014 & Top Performing Airline 2015, Travel port.
Value Addition on Malindo Air Flights
- Comfortable lounge facilities
- Extra leg room
- Pre-book meals are available for group travel
- Special assistance for pregnant women, persons with less mobility, senior citizen, etc
- Specially catered meals, refreshments, and beverages
Travel Classes for Malindo Air Online Booking
Malindo Air booking is available in two different categories:
- Economy class – Reclining leather seats with the pitch size of 32 inch
- Business class – Comfortable seating with the pitch size of 42 inch allows passengers to recline and relax with spacious legroom. A three-pin power supply socket is available for every business class seats for passengers travelling with gadgets.
Malindo Air Flight Amenities
- In-flight entertainment with a collection of more than thousand movies, television shows, and games
- USB connection
- Wi-Fi and roaming onboard on selected flights
- Power socket for continuous charging
- Excellent in-flight dining
Malindo Air Web Check In
Malindo Air online check in opens 48 hours up to 4 hours prior to the flight departure and can be done by passengers with confirmed Malindo Air booking.
Airport Check In for Malindo Air Flights
Malindo Air has different airport check in timing for domestic and international flights and also according to the aircraft.
- Domestic Malindo flights: The airport check in starts from 2 hours before the flight departure and closes 45 minutes prior to the flight departure.
- International Malindo flights: The airport check in starts from 3 hours before the flight departure and closes 45 minutes prior to the flight departure.
Malindo Air Flight Status Updates
Get an update on Malindo Air flight status by just knowing your depart date, departing destination, arriving destination and flight number.
Malindo Air Baggage Information
Malindo Air baggage allowance is excellent for domestic and international flights.
- Business class - 40kg (for Boeing aircrafts)
- Economy class - 30kg (for Boeing aircrafts)
- Economy class - 15kg (for ATR aircrafts)
- Business class - 40kg
- Economy class - 30kg
The cabin baggage allowance for both the classes for domestic and international Malindo flights is 7 Kg.
Food & Beverages of Malindo Air
Malindo Air provides world class cuisines for passengers on-board, where you can taste wide range of dishes like biryani rice & chicken biryani, fish sambal with biryani rice, mamak mee goreng, omelet with chicken sausage and prawn sambal.