Kenya Airways Online Booking
Being the pride of Africa, Kenya Airways is delighting its customers consistently by providing standardised services. The airline has joined SkyTeam alliance in 2010 and is spreading its network across the globe. Kenya Airways has won many honors such as International Safety Award 2014, the Best Airline-Business Class award at World Travel Awards 2015 for the third time consecutively, and African Cargo Airline of the Year Award in 2015.
To get your Kenya Airways booking, check into Rehlat.com.sa and get Kenya Airways tickets at best and lowest price.
Not only Kenya Airways Flight Ticket Booking, you get access to detailed information about Kenya Airways flight network, flight status updates, the updated Kenya Airways online check in procedure, and the Kenya Airways baggage allowance.
Rehlat helps you in finding the cheapest flight tickets for Kenya Airways, irrespective of the destination you are flying to. For your information, Kenya Airways covers almost of Africa, Asia, Middle East and Europe. The most popular destinations of the airline include Nairobi, Dar Es Salaam, Mombasa, Johannesburg, Entebbe, Lusaka, Harare, Amsterdam, Ndola, Antananarivo and much more.
Kenya Airways Overview:
Value Addition on Kenya Airways
- Airport transfer shuttles
- Wheelchair service
- Special assistance for the expectant mothers, and unaccompanied children
- Kool Flyers program for young travelers studying abroad
- Group booking option is available
- Luxury and spacious lounges at airports
Travel Classes for Kenya Airways Online Booking
- Premier world/business class – Kenya flights offers 20-30 flat-bed seats in the Premier world/business class. Each seat has a width of 31 inches and pitch of 74 inches.
- Economy class – Every flight is equipped with seats of up to 200-300 in economy class. Each seat has a width of 18-19 inches and pitch of 32-34 inches.
Kenya Airways Flight Amenities
- Duty-free merchandise
- Baby cots are provided upon request
- Seats with extra legroom space
- Special meals can be requested 24 hours before flight departure
- Pet dogs are allowed inside the cabin
- Special medical assistance for the passengers
- “Msafiri” in-flight magazine
- In-flight entertainment
Kenya Airways Web Check In
Kenya Airways web check in is available from 30 hours until 2 hours prior to the flight departure. Web check-in allows the passengers to choose the preferred seat and print their own boarding pass.
Kenya Airways Check In
Kenya Airways airport check in varies with respect to the international and domestic flights.
International flights: Passengers can check-in at the airport at least three and half hours prior to the flight departure; the counter closes one hour before the flight departure.
Domestic flights: For the domestic Kenya flights, passengers can check in at the airports at least one and a half hours before flight departure; the counter closes 30 minutes before the flight departure.
Kenya Airways Status Updates
Kenya Airways flight status update can be obtained by entering the departing destination, arriving destination, flight number, and date of travel on the website.
Kenya Airways Baggage Allowance
Kenya Airways baggage allowance depends on the booking class.
Premier world class/business class:
Kenya Airways baggage allowance for cabin
The airline offers a set of food and drinks on all its flights. Complimentary hot meal and beverage service is offered for economy class passengers on its all flights. Business or premier world class passengers can select from the range of fine wines and appetising nouvelle cuisine and enjoy their flight. Also, passengers can order for their own cocktail.