Air Costa Airlines - Domestic Indian Airline Based Out of Vijayawada
Air Costa Airlines is an India based airlines, with its headquarters at Vijayawada. Air Costa flights travel to nine domestic destinations from its two major hubs -Chennai International Airport and Vijayawada Airport.
Passengers can avail exciting offers, last minute flight deals and great discounts on Air Costa online booking from Rehlat.com.sa. The booking gateway is simple, fast, secure, and easy to use. Travelers can use Rehlat.com.sa booking gateway to get their Air Costa tickets booked conveniently and comfortably from their home or office. The website also gives a detailed view on the latest Air Costa deals, in-flight entertainment, most travelled Air Costa routes, the cabin and checked baggage allowance, check in information, and the flight status updates.
Travelers just need to enter the destinations, traveling date, and number of traveler’s information to get the Air Costa online booking with exciting offers and last minute deals from Rehlat.com.sa. The data can be filtered as per the requirement; Rehlat.com.sa has option to filter as per airport, stops, etc for flights from Air Costa.
Air Costa Airlines Overview
Air Costa Airlines was established in 2013, Air Costa Airlines fleet comprise of the contemporary E-190, which is highly efficient with spacious seats and best in-class leg room. Air Costa flights connects passengers to the Indian cities such as Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Tirupati, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Chennai, Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
Value Addition on Air Costa Flights
- Spacious leg room
- Generous stowage space
- Larger windows
- Comfortable seating arrangement for all the classes
- Convenient schedule
- World class in-flight facilities
- Special services for infants, minors & pregnant women
- Assistance for wheelchair-bound passengers
- Help for visually impaired passengers
Travel Classes for Air Costa Airlines
- Air Costa Airlines is available in two different categories:
- Economy class – comfortable seats with good legroom
- Economy Plus class –spacious leg room with luxurious facilities
- Air Costa Flight Amenities
- No middle seats in aircraft
- Advance seat selection online
- Tasty meals and beverages
Air Costa Airlines Online Check In
Air Costa online check in allows you directly board your flight without standing in queue at the airport. Air Costa online check in can be done between 24 hours to 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
Note: Infant(s), wheel chair, medical passenger(s) and unaccompanied minor(s) cannot avail Air Costa web check-in facility.
Why Online Check In?
- You can select your comfortable seat
- Pre-order your meal and beverages
- Save your time
Air Costa Airport Check In
Passengers are allowed to check in at least 2 hours prior to the schedule departure. Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. At the time of direct check in, passengers are requested to produce appropriate photo ID and necessary documents.
Air Costa Flight Status Updates
To check the Air Costa flight status updates, visit the link and get an update by just entering your flight number.
Air Costa Baggage Allowance
Air Costa baggage allowance is best for both checks in and hand baggage.
- Passengers are allowed to carry 20Kg for every ticket booked for economy class. The maximum dimensions should not exceed 115 cm in overall dimensions (L+W+H).
- Economy plus travelers can carry luggage weight up to 30kg per adult and child.
- For excess baggage, passengers have to pay a flat rate of Rs 250 per kg for both the travel classes.
Air Costa allows one hand luggage in the cabin on-board. The maximum weight allowed is 7 Kg and the dimensions should not exceed 55cmX25cmX35 cm. Passengers are also allowed to carry a maximum of one piece of hand baggage including laptop or ladies hand bags.
in Flight catering on Air Costa
Air Costa offers selection of food and beverages for sale on board and complimentary drinking water is offered on all Air Costa flights. Air Costa flights allow passengers to bring food items on board. Allowed food items include cold snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, snack bars and biscuits. Messy, oily or strong smelling food items are not allowed on board. Smoking is strictly prohibited on all Air Costa flights.